The advertisement for Indian Army Soldier General Duty recruitment 2020 for Almora has been released. According to the released notification, the rally for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 will be conducted from 26 Feb to 10 Mar 2020 at Ranikhet Military Station. Interested candidates will have to first apply to participate in the recruitment process for Indian Army jobs Ranikhet. The online registrations are open from 10 Jan 2020 to 23 Feb 2020. Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the rally who have applied registered online and have the admit card. The officials will release the admit card to the applicants on 24-25 Feb 2020. Read on the article to get more information about the Indian Army Recruitment Almora.
The qualification of the candidate should be as follows;
- Class 10th/ Metric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33%in each subject from a government-approved board. Boards that follow the grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
Along with this the applicant must be physically fit and he should have following minimum physical QR;
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 163 cm, the weight of the applicant should not be less than 48 kg and the chest should be 77 cm (+5 cm expansion).
- Minimum height for the Ladakhi, Gorkhas, applicants from tribes and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group including Minicoy should be 157 cm, 165 cm, 155 cm and 162 cm respectively.
- Applicants from the different category will be eligible to have the relaxation in the minimum physical standards. Detailed information about it has been given in the official notification.
To read the official notification you can click here.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the Physical Fitness Test. Here are the details of the physical fitness test that applicants need to qualify for Indian Army jobs Almora;
- The fitness test will be conducted at the real site only. In the physical fitness test, the applicants will have to qualify 9 feet ditch and Zig Zag balance.
- Along with this in Group-I the aspirants will have to complete 1.6 Km run in 5 minutes and 30 seconds for 60 marks and 10-9 pull-ups for 33-27 marks.
- The Group-II aspirants will have to complete 1.6 km run in 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec for 48 marks and 7-6 pull-ups for 21-16 marks.
- The applicants’ physical measurements will also check at the rally site only. On clearing both tests the shortlisted candidates will undergo the medical test.
- After clearing the medical test the candidates will become eligible for the written test.
- Written Tests will be conducted through Common Entrance Examination. CEE Location, Date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
How To Prepare For CEE
All those candidates who will cleat the physical fitness test, Physical measurement test and announced medically fit for Indian army jobs Ranikhet will get the admit card for CEE. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be a written exam in which the candidates will have to answer the questions of the 10th standard. Here have a look at the exam pattern of CEE and the syllabus of the written exam;
CEE Exam Pattern
In CEE the questions from General Knowledge, General Science, Maths and Logical Reasoning will be asked. The total number of asked questions will be 50 and the maximum marks of the exam will be 100. To clear the exam the candidates will have to score a minimum of 35 marks in CEE.
- General Knowledge: In GK the questions related to current affairs, history, The Constitution of India, the geography of the country and state, Continents and Sub Continents, Indian Armed Forces, Inventions and Discoveries, International Organizations, Books and Authors will be asked. The level of the exam will be easy to moderate.
- General Science: In General Science, the questions related to Physics, Chemistry, and Bio will be asked. The level of the question will be up to 10th standard.
- Maths: In maths, the applicant will have to prepare for the number system that includes computation of the Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers. The questions from Fundamental Arithmetical Operations can also be asked.
Candidate should prepare following topics; HCF, LCM, Decimal fraction, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Time and distance, Time and work. Along with this do prepare the basic algebra problems, menstruation and Trigonometry questions from class 10th CBSE and State board.
- Logical Reasoning: Questions in the CEE exam will be asked based on the logical ability of the age group from 16 to 20 years.
Books To Prepare For Indian Army Jobs Almora
If you are keen to join the Indian army then following books can help you to clear the written exam;
- Indian Army Soldier GD (General Knowledge) Book
- Army Solider GD Model Papers
- Indian Army NER GD (General Duty) By Arihant
- Army NER Soldier GD Exam Guide and Complete Army GD Paper Set
Interested candidates can apply to participate in Indian Army recruitment 2020 for Almora after checking their eligibility for the vacancies. We have given the link of official notification in the article and its a must for the candidate to read it before apply online for the rally recruitment. In case of any further query feel free to write to us in the comment box below.