The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a judicial body, which promotes the profession of Company Secretaries in India. Its’ headquarter is located in New Delhi and has four regional offices located in New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai. ICSI has the vacancy for Joint Secretary, Director Academics, and Other Posts.
In this article we have comprised all the important information about ICSI Recruitment for the post of Joint Secretary and Directors.
ICSI Recruitment 2019
ICSI has a committed placement cell for company recruitment for the post of “Companies’ Secretary” for fresher and experienced graduates as well. Companies, organizations, PSU’s, banking, etc. are supported by ICSI through four regional offices and seventy chapters.
ICSI has released the notification for 6 vacant posts. Here is the detail of same.
- Joint Secretary (Academics/ Professional Development): 1 Vacancy
- Director (Academics): 2 Vacancies
- Director (Law): 1 Vacancy
- Director (Perspective Planning): 1 Vacancy
- Director (Exams): 1 Vacancy
Candidates can start applying online for the post of Secretary starting from 15th May 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply till 31st May 2019 for the aforementioned posts.
- The age limit to apply for the post of Secretary is 55 years as on 1st May 2019.
- For the post of Director applicants’ age should be 45 years.
- To apply for the post of Joint Secretary (Academics/ Professional Development) an applicant must have Graduate Degree except for Fine Arts from a recognized University and ACS /ACA / ACMA OR Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Management/ Law.
- For the post of Directors, the eligibility criteria are Graduate Degree except for Fine Arts from a recognized University and ACS /ACA / ACMA OR Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Management/ Law.
- To apply for the post of Joint Secretary the applicant must have 20 years of overall experience out of which 10 years experience should as in Senior Executive position.
- For the Director’s post, the applicant must have a total of 15-years experience out of which 7 years experience should be in Senior Executive position.
Selection of the most suitable candidate will be done on the basis of test or Interview. Shortlisted applicant will get intimation about the date of test or interview on their registered mail id.
How To Apply For ICSI Recruitment 2019
ICSI releases a recruitment notification when some vacancies appear. Candidates seeking government job should always keep a keen eye on the official page of the website so that they do not miss out any update of a government job.
Here are the steps to apply for the job of Secretary in ICSI.
- Before applying for the job, the candidate must ensure that they have a valid email id.
- Candidate must have a scanned copy of their photo and signature.
- Candidates can log on to http://www.icsi.in/recruitment/Index_ORG.aspx
- Select the post of Secretary and click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- If you are a new user, click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”.
- Complete the registration form and submit the registration form by clicking on “SUBMIT”.
- After completing the registration, log in with the registered number and the password.
- Fill in the required details in the application form given and make sure to fill out all the correct information.
- Upload the scanned copy of photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and then submit the form.
- For future references, take a print out of the online application.
To read the official notification for ICSI Recruitment 2019 for Director & Joint Secretary Posts, Click here.
To apply online for the aforementioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have compiled all the essential information related to ICSI Recruitment 2019 for Director & Joint Secretary. Interested and eligible applicants make sure to apply for the suitable post before the last date. It is advisable to read the recruitment notification before applying for the above mentioned posts.