Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting the applications for 778 Posts of TGT Sanskrit. Interested candidates can apply online for the Sanskrit teachers’ posts under the state government of Haryana. You can get all the details of HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 from this post.
Here is the detailed information of HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019.
The online form submission has been started for HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019. Here is the detail of important dates associated with the recruitment of TGT Sanskrit in Haryana.
* The online application submission process has been started from 22 February 2019.
* The last date to apply for the TGT Sanskrit post is 25 March 2019.
* Dates for admit card issue and exam are not disclosed yet.
* The application fee to apply for HSSC TGT for male and female candidates from the general category is Rs. 150/-.
* The application fee for female applicants from Haryana to apply for the post of TGT Sanskrit is Rs. 75/-.
* The application fee for male candidates from SC/BC category is Rs. 35/- and for female applicants from SC/BC the application fee is Rs. 18/-.
* For Mewat Cadre, a total of 163 posts is available for TGT Sanskrit. The category wise detail of this vacancy is as follows; GEN=74, SC=32, BCA=26, BCB=19, ESM-GEN=7, ESM-SC=1, ESMBCA=1, ESP-GEN=1, ESP-SC=1, ESP-BCA=1. Pay Scale for Mewat Cadre is Rs. 44900-142400.
* The vacancies for 615 Posts of TGT Sanskrit are available in rest of Haryana. Here is the category wise detail of this vacancy; GEN=286, SC=124, BCA=101, BCB=68, ESM-GEN=22, ESM-SC=3, ESM-BCA=2, ESM-BCB=2, ESP-GEN=3, ESP-SC=2, ESP-BCA=1, ESP-BCB=1. Pay scale for TGT Sanskrit in Rest of Haryana is Rs. 44900-142400.
To apply for the HSSC TGT Sanskrit the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be not more than 42 years.
* To apply for the post of TGT Sanskrit, the candidate must have completed B.A with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject. Along with this candidates must have completed 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
* ‘OR’ Shastri with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course can also apply for the post of TGT Sanskrit.
* Along with this candidates must have the certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
Interested candidates will have to appear in a written exam of maximum 90 marks, 10 marks will be based on candidates’ Socio-Economic criteria and experience. This written exam will be conducted either on the OMR sheet or it can be conducted as an online computer based test.
A candidate would need the following documents to apply for the above mentioned vacancy under HSSC;
* Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
* Graduation Marksheet/Certificate
* Sports Certificate
* Domicile Certificate
* DESM/DFF & Women issued by the competent authority
* Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan for the application fee
To read the official notification of HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 click here. To apply online for HSSC TGT vacancies, Click here (For Registration)
To visit the official website, click here.
If you have any further query related to HSSC TGT Recruitment 2019 then write to us in the comment box below.