Planning to appear for UPSC Civil Services Exam? Then be ready to give your 110 percent to be one among the shortlisted candidates. Now the question is from where to start the Preparation? We all know clearing Civil Services Exam is not a piece of cake, but it’s not a rocket science too. If you have done a smart preparation your chance of getting selected are high. People call it luck, I call it hard work.
If you are not ready for the exam this year, there is no point in appearing for exam. Don’t ever think you can clear the country’s toughest exam on merly on luck factor. There is nothing worse than to sit for an exam and turn over pages of question paper, as you do not know the answer to even one question. To avoid such situation all you have to do is smart work.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips
- Purchase UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation books.
- Join a coaching institute or plan for self-study to sharp your knowledge and learn short tricks. There are several websites that can help you crack UPSC exams.
- Use good study material as it is vital for scoring well in real exam. Access resources which should help you tackle the questions faster and accurately.
- Note the smart tactics you learned at coaching or through internet or books.Getting a passing score is not enough, this is not an exam of your college. The competition for civil services is hard-hitting and it’s getting harder with each passing day. This makes it critical for you to get maximum possible marks to increase your chances of reaching your dream.
- A thorough preparation is the key to civil services exam success and by doing so you will help yourself get a secure future. A difference in candidate performance depends on the utilization of study material, because everyone can get good books and can take admission to the best coaching, it is just who gets it correct at that moment of time.
- People who have cleared the exam with high ranks can be a good mentor for you and their experience and knowledge could be your key to success. Be sure to make the most of the knowledge gained.
- Last but surely not the least, prepare a study schedule to cover the opted subjects in an efficient manner. It is always helpful to prepare using previous papers as it gives you an idea of the questions and the pattern of the exam.
Bottom Line of Civil Services Exam Preparation
Never feel disheartened if you are not able to make it in your first attempt, give yourself a second chance to come out in flying colors. It is never too late to improve upon your weakness, so overcome the mistakes you made in first attempt. I’m sure you will reach the goal, once you understand the level of preparation needed for this UPSC Civil Services Exam.