Are you a UPSC aspirant? Have you reviewed the syllabus? Are you confused from where to start the preparation? Then you landed on the right page. Here in this article we will share the smartest strategy to be followed for UPSC preparation.
As the number of attempts are limited in Civil Services Exam, so there is no point in appearing for exam if you are not prepared for it. Don’t think that you can clear the country’s toughest exam merely based on luck factor. There is nothing worse than sitting for an exam turning pages, as you do not know the answer to even one question. To avoid this situation you need to prepare.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Preparation Tips
Here are a few tips that can get you more marks in Civil Services Exam. Not just marks but following the tips boosts your confidence as well.
- The first step is to know the maximum about exam and the jobs offered through it.
- Now understand the exam syllabus and pattern.
- Purchase the books for UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation.
- Decide on self-study or joining a coaching.
- Take help from internet, there are several websites that can help you prepare for the UPSC exams.
- Make short notes of important concepts and formulas. Doing this will help you in the time of revisions.
- You need to work really hard to crack this exam, which depends on the utilization of study material and best use of time.
- Take help from people who have already appeared for the exam or have cleared a few rounds.
- Someone has rightly said that “Time is the key to success” and this remains true for this exam too. So use your time wisely.
- Make use of previous papers to understand the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Appear for mock tests.
Don’t feel disheartened if couldn’t make it in your first attempt, give yourself a second chance and double the efforts. It is never too late to learn from your mistakes. When you know the level of preparation required for the UPSC Civil Services Exam. You will win the game.