Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) is looking for Senior Engineers and Senior Officers. GAIL has released 176 vacancies for the posts of Senior Engineers and Senior Officers. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts. The application submission process has been started from 12 December 2018 and will continue till 31 December 2018.
To get all the information related to GAIL Recruitment 2018-19 read the article carefully.
GAIL has to do the recruitment for its 176 vacant posts. Here is a summed up details of the department wise vacancies with GAIL.
Vacancies for Senior Officers for E-2 grade
- F & S – 05 posts
- C & P – 04 posts
- BIS — 05 posts
- Marketing – 30 posts
- F & A – 15 posts
- HR – 15 posts
- Law – 01 post
- Corporate Communication – 01 post
- Medical Service – 02 posts
- Environmental Engineering – 02 posts
Vacancies for Senior Engineers for E-2 grade
- Chemical – 15 posts
- Mechanical – 30 posts
- Electrical – 25 posts
- Instrumentation – 13 posts
- Civil – 06 posts
- Telecom / Telemetry – 03 posts
Vacancies for Officers for E-1 grade
- Laboratory – 02 posts
- Official Language – 02 posts
- To apply for Senior Engineers’ post, applicants’ age should not be more than 28 years. He must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Fire & Safety/ IT/ Civil/Metallurgy/ Electronics/ Energy and Infrastructure or in others according to the requirement with minimum 65% marks with minimum 1 year of experience.
- To apply for the post of senior officer in GAIL candidates’ age should not be more than 32 years (35 for officer in official language). Candidates with a bachelor degree in Engineering, CA/ICWA/Graduation/MBA/LLB/MBBS or MA are eligible for Senior officers and officers’ job on GAIL.
- Candidates from reserved categories will get the relaxation in the upper age limit and required marks.
GAIL offers handsome salaries to its employees. For Grade E 1 the salary slab is decided by GAIL is Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1, 60,000/- PM and for E-2 grade the monthly salary will be Rs 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-.
For general and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 200. Candidates from SC and ST are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply
To apply for the Senior Engineer, Senior Officer and Officers’ vacancies in GAIL you need to click on the link and fill and submit an online application to GAIL.
Selection Process for a senior engineer and a senior officer will involve Group Discussion and/ or Interview before the Selection Committee. For the post of Officer (Official Language), the selection process will have the English to Hindi translation and vice-versa followed by Interview before Selection Committee.
The Bottom Line
GAIL is offering a golden opportunity to the aspirants who fulfill the eligibility conditions. You must read the official notification before applying for the aforementioned job. Click for official notification for GAIL Recruitment 2018-19, read it carefully. In case of any doubts, write to us in the comment box.