Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is inviting the applications from government job seekers for 280 vacancies across India. EPFO has released the notification about the aforementioned vacancies so that the interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the suitable post.
EPFO is a huge organization and it also offers good salary under the 7th Pay Commission. So if you also want to be a part of EPFO then scroll down to know the eligibility criteria and other essential information of EPFO Recruitment 2019.
EPFO has a total of 280 vacancies for the post of Assistant. Here is the category wise segregation of the vacancies available with EPFO.
- For UR Category candidates: 113 vacancies
- For Economic Weaker Section: 28 vacancies
- For candidates from Schedule Caste: 42 vacancies
- For applicants from Schedule Tribe: 21 vacancies
- For OBC candidates: 26 vacancies
EPFO has already released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant. The online application submission for this post will start on 30th May 2019.
- The last date to apply for this post is 25th June 2019.
- Those applicants, who would have applied for the above mention post successfully, will get the call letter to appear in Prelim Examination for this recruitment on 20th July 2019. This call letter will be available on the official website of EPFO till 30th July 2019.
- The examination for the Prelim exam will be conducted on 30th July 2019 and 31st July 2019.
- To apply for the post of Assistant in EPFO the applicants’ age should be more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit set by EPFO for the post Assistant is 27 years. Applicants from reserved category will get the benefits in upper age limit as per rules.
- It is must for candidates from all the categories to be a graduate as on 25th June 2019 to apply for this post.
- Selected candidates will get a salary package of y Rs. 44,900/- PM as entry-level salary.
- In addition to Pay selected candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post of assistant in EPFO. The organization will not accept any other mode to apply for this post. As we stated above, the link to apply for the aforementioned vacancy will be active on 30th May 2019.
Before applying online, the applicant would need the following documents;
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm): Size should be 20kb–50 kb.
- Signature (with black ink): Size should be 20kb–50 kb.
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink): Size should be 20kb–50 kb
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink): Size should be 20kb–50 kb.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to apply online to be a part of EPFO.
- Navigate to the official website of EPFO to register you as an applicant. A link has been given at the bottom of this post to reach the registration page directly.
- Enter all the asked information about you on the registration page to get Registration Number and Password for further use.
- Read all the details and upload the asked document on the website.
- As the last step, click on “Final Submit’ and proceed to the payment.
Scheme of Exam
- The preliminary exam will be of objective type, which will include 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The exam will include 30 questions from English Language, 35 each from Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Candidates will have to complete each section in 20 minutes.
- The Reasoning and Aptitude section will be bilingual.
- Negative marking will be done for every wrong answer, where one fourth marks allocated for a question will be deducted for wrong answer.
- The preliminary exam is qualifying in nature and marks obtained will not be considered for final merit.
- The exam will be conducted in two phases; objective test and descriptive paper.
- The main exam will include a total of 153 questions for 230 marks.
- The exam will include 30 questions from English Language for 40 marks, 40 from Quantitative Aptitude for 60 marks, 40 from General/Economy/Financial Awareness for 40 marks, and 40 from Reasoning/Intelligence for 60 marks.
- The duration for the objective test will be 2 hours, where 150 questions for 200 marks are to be solved by the candidates.
- The objective test includes penalty for every wrong answer, where one-fourth marks of the marks allocated will be deducted.
- The descriptive paper will test candidates English Language skills and will include comprehension and analysis.
- The descriptive paper will include 3 questions for 30 marks, and the duration for the paper will be 45 minutes.
- The marks obtained by candidates in the main exam will be considered for final selection.
Download the EPFO Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019
The selection of suitable candidates will be done in two phases. In Phase I the EPFO will conduct the Prelim written examination. Those candidates who will score up to the cut off marks will become eligible for the Main examination. Based on the merit of Mains Exam the candidate will get the Assistant’s job in EPFO.
- To reach the official website of EPFO, Click here.
- To register for applying for the Assistant Post in EPFO, Click here (link is not available yet).
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have comprised all the information about the EFPO Recruitment for Assistants. If you consider yourself suitable for this post then you must apply for it before the last day to submit the application. We would also advise you to read the official notification released by EPFO before applying online for this post. For any further question regarding this government job, you can write to us in the comment box below.