Vijaya Bank is a well-known bank of the public sector. Recently Vijaya bank has released the notification about the recruitment of Probationary Officers. According to the notification for Vijaya Bank PO 2018 recruitment, the bank has 330 vacancies for the post of Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in general banking stream.
To apply for the Vijaya Bank PO 2018 post, candidates need to submit an online application to the bank. Here are the more details related to Vijaya Bank PO 2018 recruitment.
Other Details of Vijaya Bank PO Recruitment
- The online job application submission has been started from September 12, 2018.
- The last date of form submission is September 27, 2018.
- The fee payment needs to be done in between 12 to 27 September 2018.
- Candidates can make changes in submitted forms till 27th September 2018 only.
- Exam dates for the Vijaya Bank PO 2018 recruitment are yet to be disclosed by the bank.
For unreserved or general category the application fee is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ST and PWD candidates the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
Vijaya bank has total 330 vacant posts of Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream. Out of 330 posts, 49 are reserved for SC candidates, 25 posts for ST and 89 posts are reserved for the OBC candidates. 167 posts are available for the candidates who belong to the unreserved category. For PWD candidate, 13 posts have been reserved.
Age: The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on August 1, 2018. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will get the relaxation in upper age.
Education Qualification: To apply for the Vijaya Bank PO 2018, the candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and he/she must have completed his/her post graduation in one of following; Commerce/Science /Economics/Law.
A candidate with one of the following educational qualification can also apply for the post of Vijaya Bank PO; MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA.
CA/ICWA/CS can also apply for the mentioned job.
Selection of the candidates for the Vijaya Bank PO post will be based on the merit of online exam and personal interview. The selected candidates will have to attend a training course of 3 months. At the end of the training course, an exit interview will be conducted by the bank. Only successful candidates in the exit interview will get the appointment on the post of Probationary Asst. Manager.
To get the post of Probationary Asst. Manager in Vijaya bank the interested candidates will have to appear in the online exam. Here are the exam pattern details for the same.
- Duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The questions will belong to the English language, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Financial Management.
- Every topic has 50 maximum marks. The minimum marks will be decided by the bank.
- For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will get deducted.
Candidates under the training period of 3 months will get the stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
After the appointment the selected candidate will get the salary on the pay scale of 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020. Appointed candidates will also be eligible to get other allowances like DA, HRA, City Compensatory Allowance, etc.
- To read the full notification from the Vijaya bank for Vijaya Bank PO post, Click here.
- To apply online for Vijaya Bank PO post, Click here.
- To reach to the official website of the bank, Click here.
The Bottom Line
Here we have summed up all the information related to the Vijaya Bank PO recruitment 2018 but we also suggest the candidates to visit the official website of the bank and read the notification about the job.
For any further clarification regarding the mentioned job, feel free to write us in the comment box.