Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is inviting applications to fill various post. Interested candidates must scroll down to check the notification for DDA Various post recruitment 2019. The eligibility criteria vary with the post, thus only those candidates can apply who meet the eligibility criteria. So candidates must check the eligibility before applying.
Let us know all the important information related to DDA Various post recruitment 2019.
- The application process for DDA Various post recruitment 2019 started from December 26, 2018.
- Last Date to apply online was 22 January 2019 till 6 PM, which is now extended to 2nd February 2019 up to 6 PM only.
- Last date to make payment is Feb 8, 2019
- The exam date is to be announced soon.
The application fee is Rs. 500 for all category candidates, which can be paid through Debit/Credit Card or Net banking only.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
The total number of post for which applications are invited for DDA recruitment 2019 is 203. The post for which applications are invited are listed below.
- Stenographer Grade D – DDA is looking to hire 20 candidates for this post. The age limit for this is 18-30 years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 intermediate from any recognized board in India are eligible to apply. They also have to meet the dictation and transcription criteria.
- Surveyor – 13 candidates will be hired for this post, who fall in the age group of 18-25 years. Also, the candidates are required to have a 2 year ITI Certificate in Surveyor with experience of 2 years.
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 4 candidates are to be recruited for this post, with maximum age limit of 30 years. Candidates should also hold a bachelor degree in any stream and should have knowledge of computer.
- Assistant Director (System) – 5 candidates can get this position. Only those who have BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA in IT/Computer Science with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for this position. The maximum age limit for this is 30 years.
- Assistant Director (Planning) – 19 recruitments will be made for this post. Maximum age for candidates to apply this position is 35 years. Candidates need to have Master Degree in Urban Design Architecture/Landscape/Building or bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Assistant Director (Mins) – 9 recruitments will be done for this position. Maximum age limit is set 30 years and only those can apply who have MBA degree in HR, Personal, Real Estate, Industry Relation, Finance, Urban Management, and Marketing.
- Assistant Account Officer (AAO) – 18 post to be filled for which application are invited from candidates with CA/CS or MBA Finance, with maximum age not more than 30 years.
- Planning Assistant – 45 recruitments for this, for which applications are invited from candidates with Bachelor Degree in Planning/Architecture, and maximum age 30 years.
- Junior Law Officer (JLO) – 5 post to be filled. Only those who are not more than 32 years in age are eligible to apply. Also, candidates should have bachelor degree in law with 5 years of experience.
- Programmer – 3 recruitments for this post, with candidates not more than 30 years in age. The candidates should hold engineering degree in computer engineering/computer science/electronics or have a master degree in Engineering/Computer Science or have passed NIELIT B Level Exam.
- SO (Horticulture) – Only 2 candidates will be recruited for this. The maximum age is 30 years and candidate should have bachelor degree in horticulture/agriculture/forestry.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 recruitments for this, for which applications are invited from candidates with diploma in civil engineering, wit 18-27 years in age.
- Architecture Assistant – 10 seats for this position to be filled with candidates having bachelor degree in architecture, who are not over 30 years in age.
- Deputy Director (Architecture) – 1 recruitment for this post. Candidates should not be more than 40 years in age and should have either bachelor degree in Architecture with 5 years of experience or Master Degree in Architecture/Landscape/Building.
- Naib Tehsildar – 6 candidates will be recruited for this post. As per the eligibility criteria, only those can apply who are of 21-30 years in age and have a bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks.
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Total number of post for this are 5. Eligible candidates should have maximum age 30 years. Also, the candidates are required to have Post graduate diploma in Landscape/Architecture or Degree in Agriculture/Botany with 1 year of experience
- Deputy Director (Planning) – 6 post are available, for which maximum age limit is 40 years. Candidates should have 5 years of experience and bachelor degree in Planning/Civil/Architecture/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Economics/Sociology/Geography.
- Senior Law Officer – 3 recruitments for this post. Only candidates with bachelor degree in law with 7 years of experience can apply. The maximum age limit is 35 years.
To apply online, Click Here.
To login, Click Here.
Download the official notification, Click Here
To visit the official website of DDA, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses DDA Various post recruitment 2019 detailing the post name and eligibility. 203 post will be filled through under this 2019 recruitment. Interested candidates are encouraged to read the official notification and eligibility before applying. For more details, you can visit the official website. In case you have any questions related to this, you can drop your question in the comment box below.