Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently published the official notification for the RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Northern Railway is inviting the applications from the male and female Indian aspirants to fill the 1092 vacancies of Apprentice.
Those candidates who are interested in RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 can read further to know the eligibility criteria and process to apply for the above mentioned government job.
The application process for RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will start from 31 December 2018 and candidates can fill the online application form till 31 January 2019.
To fill the online application form of RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 candidates will have to pay 100 rupees online through Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking as application fee. SC, ST and female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
To apply for RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 the age limit of the applicant should be 15- 24 years. The cutoff date for the age id 31 January 2019. Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules;
- For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years.
- For OBC age relaxation 3 years
- For PWD candidates’ age relaxation is 10 years.
The minimum educational qualification to apply for RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is 10th with 50% marks and ITI in related trade.
Northern Railway has total 1092 vacancies at its different factories. Here are the location wise vacancy details with Northern Railway.
CLUSTER LUCKNOW (LKO)
- LKO Division- 105 posts
- Bridge Workshop, CB- LKO- 17 posts
- C & W Shop AMV-LKO- 135 posts
- Locomotive Workshop- CB/LKO- 67 posts
- Locomotive Workshop (Elect.)- CB LKO- 71 posts
- Bridge Workshop, TKJ, NDLS- 24 posts
- TMC Depot/TKD- 07 posts
- Printing Press- SSB- 52 posts
- C & W/NZM- DLI DIV- 32 posts
- C & W/DEE- DLI DIV- 06 posts
- C & W/ NDLS- 51 posts
- C & W Shop/ DLI- 41 posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ GZB (DLI DIV)- 57 posts
- EMU Car Shed/ GZB (DLI DIV)- 73 posts
- DSL Shed /SSB- 27 posts
Cluster Firozpur (FZR) –
• Bridge Workshop- JRC- 16 posts
• DMU Care Base, JUC (FZR DIV)- 15 posts
• C & W Workshop, FZR DIV- 25 posts
• DSL SHEDLDH (FZR DIV)- 48 posts
• Workshop (Mech.)- ASR- 52 posts
• JUDW Workshop- 100 posts
CLUSTER AMBALA (UMB)
- JUDW WORKSHOP – 100 posts
Mode of Selection
Selection of the candidates will be done on the merit basis.
To apply for the aforementioned jobs candidates should read the official notification from the RRC carefully. To read the notification of RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 click here.
If you have any question related to the RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment or any other government job then you can write your queries to us in the comment box below.