Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) accepting applications for zone wise various post recruitment 2019. Interested candidates need to read the official notification, check their eligibility, and apply for the CWC Recruitment 2019.
Without any further ado, let’s discuss the details of the CWC Recruitment 2019.
- The application process begins February 15, 2019.
- Candidates can apply online till March 16, 2019.
- The exam will be held in April/May 2019.
The application fee for all category female and SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 300, and the fee is Rs. 1000 for General and OBC candidates. The examination fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card or Net banking only.
Post and Eligibility
The CWC is looking to fill 571 post under the CWC Recruitment 2019. Mentioned below is the post details with eligibility and age limit. The age limit has to be as mentioned in the job post as on 16/03/2019.
- Junior Superintendent – Candidates with bachelor degree from any recognized university in India is eligible to apply. The maximum age for eligible candidates is 30 years.
- Superintendent (General) – Max age for this position is 30 years. And candidates should have master degree from any recognized university in India.
- Assistant Engineer (AE Civil/Electrical)– Candidates be a BE/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical Engineering from any recognized university in India, with maximum age of 30 years.
- Accountant – Candidates must have passed CA/CS exam or hold a degree in commerce to apply for this post. The maximum age for eligible candidates is 30 years.
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) – To apply for this post candidates must not be above 28 years in age. They should hold a bachelor degree with one subject as Chemistry, Zoology, or Bio-chemistry.
- Management Trainee (MT Technical) – Maximum age for candidates should not be more than 28 years. To check the educational eligibility for this post, read the official notification (link shared in the article).
- Hindi Translator – 28 years is the maximum age limit for eligible candidates. To meet the educational eligibility candidates should have a Master Degree with English/Hindi as main subject.
- Management Trainee (MT General) – Candidates must have MBA degree in Human Resource/Personnel Management/Marketing Management/Industrial Relation/Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks. The maximum age for this is 28 years.
- To apply online, click here.
- To read or download official notification released by the CWC, click here.
- To visit the official website of CWC, click here.
The Bottom Line
Now, you must know all the important information related to CWC Recruitment 2019. The post details with eligibility, important dates, and important links are mentioned in the article. Candidates! Don’t forget to read the official notification before applying online. In case you need our help, reach us through the comment box below.