Bihar State Co-Operative Bank (BSCB) has recently published a notification regarding the recruitment of managers and assistant managers for its different branches. In Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018, BSCB is inviting the applications from the interested candidates for the above mentioned posts.
Here is the important information about the Bihar Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018.
- To apply for the Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018 candidates need to fill the online application form. The application forms are available online from October 29, 2019.
- Candidates can fill the forms till November 22, 2019.
- To make changes the application form of Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018 22, November 2019 is the last date.
- Candidates need to pay the fee online from 26 October 2019 to 22 November 2019.
- The information about the exam date and admit card is yet to be updated by the Bihar State Co-Operative Bank. As per the official notification of Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018 the exam can be scheduled in December 2018 or January 2019.
- The application form fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs. 600/-.
- For SC/ST candidates, the application form fee is Rs 400/-.
- Candidates can make the fee payment through credit card, debit card, and net banking only.
In Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018 the recruitment will be done for the posts of Assistant Manager and Assistant (Multipurpose). Here is the detailed information on vacant posts under both of the designation.
Assistant (Multipurpose): For Assistant (Multipurpose), Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018 has total 326 vacant posts.
Assistant Manager: for the Assistant Managers, Bihar cooperative bank has total 108 vacant posts.
Age: The candidates’ minimum age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should be more than 33 years. Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper limit of the age as per the rules.
Education Qualification: to apply for the Assistants (Multipurpose) and Assistant Managers post, candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university. For Assistant Manager’s post, the MBA pass out candidates will get the preference.
- For Assistant’s (Multipurpose) post the pay scale is in between Rs 11,765 to 31,540.
- For Assistant Manager’s post the pay scale is in between Rs 23,700 to 42,020.
To get the job under Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018, candidates will have to face preliminary examination first and then the main exam. Both exams will be the objective type online exams.
In Prelim exam of Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018, total 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks. 30 questions will come from English, 35 questions from Quantitative Aptitude and rest 35 questions will come from Reasoning Ability.
The mains examination of Bihar cooperative bank recruitment 2018 will contain total 200 questions for 200 marks. These questions will come from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language/ Hindi Language and computer knowledge. Candidates can choose either English language or Hindi language. 40 questions come from each subject.
- For Assistant (Multipurpose) Click here.
- For Assistant Manager Click here.
So, aspirants apply for the mentioned jobs on or before November 22, 2019, and do read the official notification.