Balmer Lawrie (BL) is a public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. Originally it was found by two Scotsmen, George Stephen Balmer, and Alexander Lawrie, in 1867, in Kolkata, India. It became a private limited company in 1924, a public limited company in 1936 and then a Government of India Enterprise in 1972. BL has recently released the notification for the vacancies for managerial as well as posts also.
In this article, we have complied all the important information about BL Recruitment for managerial and other posts.
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Recruitment 2019
Balmer Lawrie has a very dedicated placement cell for different Managerial posts across India. The job vacancy is for both fresher and for the experienced candidates as well.
BL has released the notification for 8 different vacancies for the Managers and Head. Here are the details for the same.
- Deputy Manager (Industrial Sales): 1 Vacancy
- Deputy Manager (HR- Western Region): 1 Vacancy
- Manager (Product Development):1 Vacancy
- Deputy Manager (Official Language & Administration): 1 Vacancy
- Deputy Manager (Project Logistics): 2 Vacancies
- Manager (Sales – Freight Forwarding): 1 Vacancy
- Head (Sales – Freight Forwarding, North): 1 Vacancy
- Chief Manager (HR & Employee Relations): 1 Vacancy
Candidates applying for the managerial post can submit their online application through official website. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application from 8th May 2019 till 31st May 2019.
- The age limit to apply for the post of Deputy Manager (Industrial Sales) is 35 years.
- For Deputy Manager (HR) is 32 years.
- For Manager (Product Development) is 37 years.
- For Deputy Manager (Official Language and Administration) is 35 years.
- For Deputy Manager (Project Logistics) is 35 years.
- For Manager (Sales) is 45 years.
- For Head (Sales) is 40 years.
- Chief Manager is 50 years.
Educational Qualification and Required Experience
- To apply for the post of Deputy Manager (HR), a candidate must have 2 years full-time MBA (HR) or MSW. Also, a minimum of 2 years of HR/ IR experience in the Manufacturing Industry is mandatory for the candidate.
- For Deputy Manager (Industrial Sales), a candidate must have a Full-time Regular Degree in Engineering. AMIE and have a minimum of 3 years of business to business sales experience.
- For Manager (Product Development), a candidate must be a Ph.D. in Chemistry or Polymer or Surface Science and preference is given to those candidates, with post-doctoral research experience in the relevant subject area.
- For Deputy Manager (Official Language and Administration), a candidate must be a Full time/ Part time MA (Hindi) with English as a subject at the degree level. Preference will be given to those candidates, having an experience in any relevant field in a PSU/ Government Department.
- For Deputy Manager (Project Logistics) and Manager (Sales), a candidate must have 2 years Full time, a regular postgraduate degree in Management. Also, it is mandatory for a candidate to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of Project Logistics.
- For Head (Sales), a candidate must have 2 years Full time, a regular postgraduate degree in Sales and Marketing Management. Post qualification, a minimum of 11 years of work experience is required.
- For Chief Manager, a candidate must have 2 years full-time MBA (HR/ IR OR PM & IR) or MSW. Post qualification, a candidate must have a minimum of 20 years of experience in Human Resource and Employee Relations.
How To Apply B L Recruitment 2019
- Before applying for the job, the candidate must ensure that they have a valid email id.
- To apply for the desired job, a candidate must first click on the link and register themselves.
- After creating the profile, apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
- Check for confirmation of receipt mail.
In this post, we have compiled all the relevant information regarding Managerial Jobs in BL Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the suitable job before the last date of submission of the application form. It is better for the candidate to read the recruitment notification before applying for the above-mentioned posts. You can download the notification for a suitable post for you in BL by clicking here; http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening