National Insurance Company Limited, popularly known as NICL is inviting the applications for the post of Account Apprentice. NICL has released the NICL Account Apprentice Online Form for a total of 150 posts. NICL account apprentices’ recruitment is for NICL’s various offices across India.
Here is the detailed information on NICL Account Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- Online registration will start from November 13, 2018.
- Candidates can apply for the post till November 27, 2018.
- NICL Account Apprentice Online exam will be conducted either in December 2018 or January 2019.
- For candidates other then SC, ST, and PWD, the application fee is RS. 600/-.
- For the candidates from SC, ST, and PWD category, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking or E- Challan.
- Candidates selected for NICL Account Apprentice will get the stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month for the first
- The Account Apprentice will get Rs. 30,000/- PM as a stipend for the second
- To apply for NICL Account Apprentice, candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the above-mentioned job is 27 years.
- Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in age limit according to the rules.
To apply for NICL Account Apprentice post, the candidate must have completed his/her graduation in Commerce stream from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in the degree examination. For SC/ST candidates the minimum required marks are 55%.
Candidate must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
She/he must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI).
Candidate must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute.
Candidate must have qualified the Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognized university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate.
- The selection procedure of NICL Account Apprentice includes an online examination. This examination will have a total of 200 objective type questions. The duration of this exam will be 180 minutes.
- 50 questions will be asked from General Accounting Principles, 40 questions will be asked from English Language and 20-20 questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness & Reasoning each.
- To read the official notification for NICL Account Apprentice Click Here.
- To apply online Click Here.
If you have any query related to the above-mentioned job, you can write to us in the comment box.