Amity University, Noida is a private non-profit university. Amity University was established in 2005. It has its campuses in many Indian cities like Lucknow, Mumbai, Raipur etc and it also has its campuses at other countries like Dubai, New York, China, Singapore, London, and Mauritius.
Amity University, Noida offers degree and diploma programmes at undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (Ph.D.) level. Amity University offers these programmes for many streams like Business & Management Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, Architecture & Planning, Law, Science, Banking, Finance & Insurance and many more. Further, in this article, you will get the details about the courses offered by Amity University.
Amity University has two types of category for UG admissions of students; Sponsored and Non-Sponsored. In the sponsored category, the fee structure is minimal and in the non sponsored category, students need to pay a bit high fee.
To get admission in sponsored category; students need to score well in 10+2 exam and then clear the entrance exam conducted by Amity University followed by an interview. The university also accepts the scorecards of JEE/ JEE Mains/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT and others for their respective courses. For B.Tech course, it is must for the candidate to clear Amity JEE (an entrance test for engineering course).
Courses Offered by Amity University
Here is the detail of UG and PG courses offered by Amity University (AU).
- Bachelor of Science in (Actuarial Science, Animation & Visual Graphics, Anthropology, Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in (chemistry + B.Ed, Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Mathematics + B. Ed. , Physics)
- Bachelor of Statistics
- Tech (Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Industrial Heavy Machinery)
- BSc. (Hons) – Biotechnology + B. Ed.
- BSc. (Hons) – Medical Biotechnology
- Com (Finance & Investment Analysis)
- Com. (Hons)
- Com., LL.B. (Hons)
- B Tech (Civil Engg.)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Planning
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- And Many More…
- MASTER OF ARTS [MA]
- MASTER OF COMMERCE [M.Com]
- MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY [M.TECH]
- MASTER OF PHARMACY [M.PHARM]
- MASTER OF EDUCATION [M.ED]
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS [M.C.A]
- MASTER OF DESIGN [M.DES]
- MASTER OF SCIENCE in various streams
- MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY [M.PHIL] in various streams
Apart of above mentioned UG and PG courses, Amity University also offers Diploma and certificate courses in various fields.
To check the Amity University course list, click here.
Campuses of Amity University
Amity University has its campuses at many big cities of India. Here is the name of those cities where the campuses of Amity University are located.
Noida, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Ranchi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gwalior, Raipur.
Amity University Admission 2019 Dates
Admission process in Amity University starts from January to April for UG and PG programmes respectively. To apply for Amity University, applicants first fill the Amity University application form 2019. Admission process in Amity University depends on the higher education you have chosen for yourself.
Amity University Application Form 2019
Students seeking admission in any educational programme conducted by Amity University, need to fill an admission application form of university. Amity University accepts the application form either online or offline. Students can choose any of the ways according to their feasibility.
To apply Online: To apply online to get the admission on Amity University, students need to click here;
here, candidates need to fill an online form an attached their recent passport photograph along with class 10th mark sheet. Candidates need to make the application fee payment through credit or debit cards.
To apply offline: if you are more feasible to apply offline for the admission in Amity University then you can click here;
After filling your basic details, you can download the Amity University admission form. Take the print out of this form and fill it then send it the respective campus you are applying to. Although you can download the application form at free of cost but to submit it, you need to pay the fee either online or through DD in favor of Amity University Delhi.
You can also apply from the campus itself. For this, you can get the application form from the campus and submit it there along the application fee.
Application fee to submit the Amity University’s Application Form 2019 is Rs 1100/- only for the students of all categories.
For UG Courses
- To get the admission in UG courses of Amity University, the applicant must have 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Admission in Amity B.Tech programmes will be based on the score of Amity JEE and merit.
- To get admission in sponsored courses, the candidate must obtain good marks (like 65% or more for BBA and 60% or more for BA) in 10+2 and score well in the entrance test and interview conducted by Amity University.
For PG Courses
- To get admission in PG courses, candidates should have a UG degree from a recognized university.
For Ph.D. Courses
- Amity University accepts the application for D. courses, twice in a year; for January and July sessions.
- Admission in a D. course in Amity will be based on a percentage of marks/grade point average/subjects/ specializations in qualifying examination.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for PET (Ph.D. Entrance Test) followed by an interview.
Admission procedure at Amity University
To get admission in Amity University, the applicant has to go through the following procedure;
- Fill the application form either online or offline.
- Once you will fill the basic details online; you will get a username and password. With this username and password, you can log in on the ADMISSION MICROSITE of Amity University. Here is the link of the same; https://portal.amity.edu/login.aspx
- His is a two-way communication website. From here you can check the status of your application for admission.
- You can also download the app of Amity University and check the status of tour admission application from your phone.
- Once your form will be submitted then you will need to visit the campus and appear for the interview.
- Entrance test followed by an interview is compulsory for those students who applied for sponsored education programmes.
Entrance Exams of Amity
Amity University conducts this entrance exam for the applicants of B. Tech programmes. This is a computer-based test. Total 90 questions will be asked in this exam. The questions will be asked in MCQs form. For every correct answer you will get 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Only those candidates can appear in this exam that filled the admission form of Amity University for B. Tech.
If you have any query related to admission at Amity University. Please visit the official website of the university.