Speeding with a luxurious motorcycle is one of the common hobbies for the rich. They’re honoured to ride fastest motorbikes and fly anyplace with it. Usually, the fastest motorbikes in the world have the same quality as the most expensive motorcycle in the world. So, here is the list of some fastest motorcycles in the world for fans of speed and adventure:
5) Suzuki Hayabusa, 194 miles per hour- The Hayabusa came out into production in the year 1999 and is still being produced. The bike is known to be the fastest bike in the world for a prolonged period. The Hayabusa word is Japanese for the peregrine, one of the fastest bird in the world. The bird can fly at a speed of 203 mph, and Suzuki’s Hayabusa can outrun it. The bike comes with a 1340 cc 16 valve liquid cooled engine, which can reach a top speed of 194 mph (on the road).
4) Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 208.1 miles per hour- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R is known to be the second fastest production motorcycle till date, superbikes from Ninja series are famous for holding the first position among the list of fastest motorbikes across the globe, for about a decade. Ninja ZX-14R bikes come with a 1441 cc, four valve liquid cooled engine which is capable of producing a maximum power of 197.3 Bhp @ 10,000 rpm, and acceleration of 0-100 kmph in just 2.7 seconds. The bike is capable of achieving a top speed of 208.1 mph (334 kmph).
3) MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour- The Famous Turbine Superbike Y2K by Marine Turbine Technologies (MTT) is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ in the Guinness book of world records. The bike comes with a 250-C18 turboshaft engine; with the top speed of 227 miles per hour (365 kmph). The additional feature in the bike is that it has been designed in a way that it can extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it into output power.
2) Kawasaki Ninja H2R, over 249 miles per hour – Recently, the fastest superbike brought into production is the latest Kawasaki Ninja H2R. Currently, it is only a track bike but is known to defeat many supercars in a drag race. The bike goes from 0-400 kmph in just 26 seconds. The bike is faster than the fastest car on-road, the Bugatti Veyron. The bike comes with a 998cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power and can reach a top speed of 249 miles (400 kmph).
1) Dodge Tomahawk, 420 miles per hour- The Superbike was introduced in the year 2003 by Dodge, and according to some reports, in 15 years only 9 of these superbikes have been sold. The bike features an 8.3-liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine, which can produce a maximum power of 500 HP and can reach a top speed of 420 miles per hour (675 kmph). Unlike other bikes, the tomahawk has 4 wheels.