U.P. State Construction and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (UPSCIDC), Lucknow has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for various posts including Law officer, Account officer, Company Secretary etc. Candidates looking for government jobs must ascertain the eligibility and apply for the post before the last date. To know the details on UPSCIDC various post recruitment 2019, scroll down.
UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Online applications are invited by UPSCIDC for following posts:
Assistant Engineer (Design) – 4
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 5
Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 47
Assistant Architect – 2
Company Secretary – 1
Law Officer – 1
Account Officer – 2
Important Dates for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019
- The online application process started from December 3, 2019.
- End date for submission of UPSCIDC online form 2019 is 1st January 2020.
- Candidates can download challan for Challan Mode Payment from 3rd Dec 2019 to 1st Jan 2020.
- The exam will be held in 2nd or 3rd week of February 2020 (tentatively).
The application fee for candidates with UP domicile
- For unreserved and OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 1000.
- Candidates outside of UP will fall in unreserved category.
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- For PH (OA/ OL/ PD/ Short Height/ Acid Attack victim) only processing fee will be charged.
UPSCIDC Various Post Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility
- Candidates should not have age less than 21 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as per rules. Read UPSCIDC notification 2019 for details.
- Candidates must have LLB degree from a University/Institution established by law.
- Candidates should also have 4 years of experience in Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Body/ Corporation in grade pay 4200 Or
- Eight years working experience as assistant with a reputed advocate.
For Account Officer
- Candidates should have a degree in M.Com or CA intermediate from an institute or university established by law.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Government/Semi Government/ Autonomous Body/ Corporation as assistant accountant officer or equivalent in grade pay as 4800.
- Candidates should have completed post-graduation in economics/ management/commerce/LLB
- Candidates should be a member of the institute of Company Secretaries of India from a government recognized university or institution.
- Minimum 1 year of experience of working as company secretary in Government/Semi government/ Autonomous Body or reputed private firm.
- Candidate should have a degree in B.Arch from a university or institute established by law.
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience in government/autonomous body/ semi government or corporation as assistant architect.
Assistant Engineer Design
- Candidates are required to have a degree in law from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of experience working as assistant engineer design in a government/semi government/corporation or autonomous body.
Assistant Engineer Electrical
- Candidates should have a degree in electrical engineering from a university established by law.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience of working as electrical engineer in government/semi government/autonomous body or corporation.
Assistant Engineer Civil
- Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering from a university recognized by law.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of working as Civil engineer in government/semi government/autonomous body or corporation is required.
How to Apply
- To register online for UPSCIDC – Click Here
- To login to complete the application and submit – Click Here
UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection of candidates of UPSCIDC various post recruitment 2019 will be based on Computer-based test (CBT) and interview.
- The test will be objective type for 200 marks for a duration of 3 hours. The test will include 150 questions from the subject field of post applied, 20 of reasoning, 20 of General knowledge/Awareness, and 10 of General Hindi.
- For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks assigned to the question.
- The qualifying marks for General/OBC candidates is 33% and for SC/ST candidates it is 28%.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on combined marks obtained by candidates in the CBT and interview.
The Bottom Line
Details on UPSCIDC various post recruitment 2019 is discussed, for which the last date to apply online is 1st January 2020. Interested and eligible candidates must apply before the end date. Visit official website for more details.