The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the oldest and most trusted banks in India. It was established on 2nd July 1806. Getting a job in a bank is a case of future safety and through which we can pursue our career. So it is quite important for people to go through this article if they want to apply for SBI jobs Law Recruitment 2018.
This article contains information regarding the SBI SO Law recruitment for 2018. The candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI which is sbi.co.in.
This is the official procedure for the notification of SBI:
- It is mandatory for the candidate to upload all the documents which contain information regarding their age, educational qualification, experience, etc.
- One can also directly apply for the SBI specialist officer with the link given http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiscofmar18/
- The important date for this exam includes the starting date of 20 March 2018 and the last date being April 7, 2018.
The age limit for these jobs are as following :
- 25 to 35 years is for the deputy manager law
- 30 to 40 years is for the special managing executive
- 42 to 52 years for the deputy general manager law.
The following are the educational requirements
- For deputy manager law a law degree is mandatory with four years of experience.
- For special management executive, 2 years PG Diploma in Finance with minimum 5 years of experience is needed
- For deputy general manager law a law degree with 17 years of experience.
- Identity proof
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- Experience certificate
- Photograph (recent)
- Full signature
SBI jobs 2018
SBI released its recruitment notification for clerk posts on 19th January 2018. There are a number of vacant posts left which will be decided on the basis of exams. The interested candidates can apply for the posts from the website given above.
As SBI has recently announced clerk and specialist posts with having above 9000 vacancies are also to publish various posts for SO/PO/clerks.
As per regarding the syllabus it is not an easy job to go through any government paper successfully but there is a way for everything. The SBI team works every year regarding the publishing of best bank books for SBI Exam through which it becomes easy to crack the bank exam in one go. The desirable candidates should also look for previous years question papers.
It is one of the fascinating exams of India which offers the candidates to go through a prestigious career journey. That is why it is important for those people who are looking forward to continuing their journey by applying for banking and government sector jobs. As SBI offer future security candidates might feel a safe and good option to go with this choice. The competition increases year to year so it becomes quite challenging for the candidates with less number of posts as compared to candidates to compete with all that is what left for.