Online Registration for Recruitment to the Post of Nursing Officer For AIIMS New Delhi & Four other Central Government Hospitals including VMMC & Safdarjung, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, in Delhi has been started. Know important dates, eligibility and how to apply.
Schedule of Dates for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
- The application registration process started from August 1, 2019.
- The last date to apply online for the post of nursing officer is 28th August 2019 up to 5:00 PM.
- The online exam (CBT) will be held on September 15, 2019.
- Admit cards will be available to download a week before exam.
- Result for the Nursing Officer recruitment exam will be declared on 24th Sept. 2019.
- The examination fee for OBC and General category candidates is Rs. 1500.
- The application fee to be paid by SC/ST candidates is Rs. 1200.
- The payment of fee can be made through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or through E Challan mode only.
AIIMS and Other Govt. Hospital Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- The total number of posts for nursing officers is 503. Category wise vacancy details are shared below:
General – 282
OBC – 123
SC – 66
ST – 32
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019
- The candidates should be 18-30 years in age as in 01/08/2019. Age relaxations will be as per rules of the Government of India.
- Applicants should have done B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing from any University/Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council,
should have B.Sc (Post Certificate)/ Post B.Sc Nursing from any University/Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
Candidate should be registered as Nurse & Midwife with Indian/State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should have Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a Board/Institute recognized by Indian/State Nursing Council.
Applicants should be registered as Nurse & Midwife in any Board/Institute recognized by Indian/State Nursing Council.
Candidates should have minimum two years of experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
Govt. Hospital, Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
Selection Process for Nursing Officer Jobs 2019
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Computer based test (CBT).
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online online through the website, www.aiimsexams.org
The Bottom Line
Here you get the details on Recruitment of Nursing Officer in AIIMS and other Govt. Hospitals in Delhi. We advise candidates to acertain the eligibility criteria before applying. If you have any questions write them in the comment box below.