National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH) is inviting the offline applications for the 74 vacancies available it. NIREH has the vacancies for the post of Technical Assistant, Section Officer, Steno, Scientist, Driver, Technician & Lab Attendant posts. If you want to work with NIREH on any of the above mentioned jobs then read this post carefully as and apply for it as described below.
- Interested candidates can apply for any of the vacancies available with NIREH till 28 February 2019. The candidates will have to apply offline for the vacancies available NIREH so they need to send their application sooner.
- Candidates who are working aboard can also send their applications to join NIREH for the above mentioned jobs. Those candidates, who are living abroad, can send their application till 15 March 2019.
- The application fee for the posts of a scientist is Rs. 500/-. For all other posts, the application fee is Rs. 300/-.
- No application fee is applicable for the SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women/ EXSM candidates.
- To submit the application fee, candidates can make the payment via Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (payable to NIREH Bhopal).
Here are the details of vacancies available with NIREH.
- Scientist-B -14 Posts
- Section Officer -01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 34 Posts
- Stenographer-01 Post
- Staff Car Driver -01 Post
- Technician-19 Post
- Lab Attendant – 4 Posts
- Total – 74 vacancies
- To apply for the most suitable post in NIREH, the candidates’ age limit should be between18 to 35 years.
- NIREH has given the relaxation in age to the government employees, SC/ST, OBC, and PwD candidates. To know more about, candidates are suggested to read the NIREH official notification.
To apply for the aforementioned jobs, aspirants must have possessed 10th/ 10+2 or Intermediate/ Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/ M.V.Sc./ MBBS/ Engineering from recognized board or university, as per the demand of the post.
Here we have mentioned the basic education qualification for the required for a few of the posts.
- For the post of Scientist-B – Masters Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- For the post of Section Officer –Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- For the post of Technical Assistant – Bachelors Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- For the post of Stenographer- 12th pass or equivalent.
- For the post of Staff Car Driver –SSC or equivalent from a recognized Board with a valid driving license.
- Candidates can get more information from the notification of NIREH regarding the required educational qualification.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the post available with NIREH, candidates will have to send their application to the below mentioned address;
Director, ICMR-NIREH, Kamla Nehru Hospital Building, Gandhi Medical College Campus, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462001.
Candidates will have to send their application in a particular application format which is available with the official recruitment notification of NIREH.
The selection of the candidates will be done after the written test and Personal Interview.
You can click here to read the NIREH recruitment 2019 notification.
If you have all the required qualifications to work with NIREH then you can send your application to them but before this do read the official notification to understand the requirement of NIREH and to get the details of required documents.
For any other detail, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.