The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is organizing exam for filling up 41 Vacancies. They published recruitment notification of Scientist ‘B’, Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts. All the eligible candidates can apply within 21 days. For the post of Scientist ‘B’, there are 41 vacant posts. 22 posts are for Electronics and Communication Engineering. Remaining 19 are for Computer Science & Engineering. All the eligible students have to get good GATE Score. The GATE paper and the subject of qualifying degree should be same as the post you are applying for.
The age limit is as follow:
- The candidates who come to a general category should be aged 28 or less.
- The candidates belonging to OBC should be aged 31 or less.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST should be aged 32 or less.
- As per government directions, the following relaxation is given to students.
- 5 years age relaxation to SC/ST Category Candidates.
- 3 years age relaxation to OBC Category Candidates.
- 10 years age relaxation to PWD Candidates.
- 5 years age relaxation to Central Civilian Govt. employees.
- Application Fee
- General and OBC Male candidates have to pay ₹ 100/-.
- Those belonging to SC / ST / DIVYANG Category need not pay anything.
- All women candidates also need not pay anything.
- How to Apply
One can apply for this exam through RAC Website, https://rac.gov.in/index.php?lang=en&id=0. The Last date is 02/06/2018. One should have the following list of documents.
- GATE 2017 Score Card
- Original GATE 2017 scorecard
- A recent passport size color Photograph
- Class X Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Class XII Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Graduation completion Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Ex-servicemen Certificates if applicable
- Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate has to be Indian.
- It is must for him to get minimum 60% marks in the exam.
- It is required for the candidate to know any foreign language. It can be German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese.
- All the final year students can apply for the paper. But it is mandatory for them to submit their final marks sheet by August 10, 2018.
- The age limit is 28 years.
- Some important tips to students
The application form has to be paid online. It is possible only through Mozilla Firefox ver. 10 or Google Chrome version. 10. It is because these applications form does not work in Internet Explorer web browser.
- Must Keep a Xerox of the form with you. It will help you in future.
- You should Submit the complete form. Any incomplete form is quickly rejected.
For all query related to online applying, you can make call to 011-23830599, email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.