If you aspire to get a job in the railways, you need to read this one. RRB Group D recruitment 2018 has begun. The application process has already started and this time 62907 post vacancies are available for your grab. There has been a notification issued by the recruitment board of Indian railways regarding the RRB railway recruitment 2018 of 62907 Group D vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix.
The application process began from the 10th of February 2018 at 10 AM and closed on the 12th of March. But due to server issues and other technical glitches the application submission date has been extended until the 31st of March 2018. Other details like age and eligibility criteria along with the procedure to apply to RRB railway jobs are given below.
The age limit for applying to RRB group D jobs is 18 to 33 years as calculated on 1-7-18. There is age relaxation for reserved categories which is five years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
Other academic qualifications for RRB railway recruitment 2018 include 10th pass with a NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) granted by NCVT or 10th pass and ITI from recognized institutions by NCVT/SCVT. The selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test(CBT) and Physical Efficiency Test.
As for the application fee is concerned, it is 250 rupees for Candidates belonging to SC/ST category/ Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class and for the other categories not falling in the above bracket it is 500 rupees. The mode of payment is both offline and online. The online mode for RRB railway recruitment 2018 is available until the 30th of March, 10 p.m, while the offline mode is available until the 28th of March 1 p.m. via SBI Bank Challan Payment mode. Post office Challan Payment mode is open until 10th of March,1 p.m.
Procedure for application
The answer to your how to apply to RRB railway recruitment 2018 is here. One can simply apply by visiting the following link- https://rrbonlinereg.in/rrb-apply.html. The instructions for applying online are given below as well-
Instructions for applying
- Candidate needs to have valid email id and contact number.
- Other things that are necessary to possess are scanned passport size photograph, signature and other required certificates of proof. The size of the photograph should not be more than 35mm*45mm and not more than 100 DPI. Size should be within the range of 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Log on to the site.
- Select the RRB branch where you want to apply to.
- Read the CEN carefully before proceeding to fill in the form.
- After you have submitted your form for RRB railway recruitment 2018, you will be asked to verify your email id and contact number via OTP. Once you have filled in the correct OTP, after your verification is complete a registration number will be generated which will also be sent to your phone number and email ID.
- The last step involves giving your preference or priority to the post you like. You can also give preference to your medium of the language of exam and test center as well.
- Always save your registration form for future reference.