Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute - Medical Superintendent, Senior Scientific Officer
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute invites applications for the post of Medical Superintendent, Senior Scientific Officer on or before 24/10/2016.
Last Date Of Sending Application Form
Medical Superintendent - 1
Senior Scientific Officer - 11
For Medical Superintendent : Post Graduate/doctorate Degree or its equivalent qualification in any clinical/preclinical discipline OR 'Master of Hospital Administration' from a recognized Institute/University.
For Senior Scientific Officer : Required for the post of Medical Superintendent. OR Master’s degree in Biological Science/Biochemistry /Physics/Biophysics/Organic Chemistry/Pharmacology/Epidemiology/Physiology/ Molecular Biology/Biotechnology etc. from recognzed University.
For Medical Superintendent : Maximum age is 50 years.
For Senior Scientific Officer : Maximum age is 35 years.
Age relaxation :
Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates for the posts reserved for them. Age is also relaxable for Government servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instruction or orders of the Government of India.
Pay Scale for Medical Superintendent : (PB-4) Rs 37400 – 67000/- + GP Rs 8700/-
Pay Scale for Senior Scientific Officer : (PB-3) Rs 15600 - 39100/- + GP Rs 5400/-
How To Apply
* Eligible candidate should fill the form with valid information following the proforma mentioned in the attached sheet.
* Attach all the required document with valid personal details.
* Send it to the Address : The Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, 37, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata - 700 026.
Required Documents :
Supportive documents, a passport size photograph and a non-refundable postal order for Rs.200/-(Rs.50/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in favour of Director, CNCI, Kolkata.
Non-refundable postal order for Rs.200/-(Rs.50/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
For Medical Superintendent : 10 years experience in responsible capacity in a recognized hospital of which at least 5 years should be administrative experience.
For Senior Scientific Officer : Experience in the following fields are required :
(1) Molecular cancer cytogenetics and genetic toxicology.
(2) Molecular drug designing and targeted therapy.
(3) Cancer genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics and next generation sequencing.
(4) Therapeutic stem cell research and gene therapy.
(5) Molecular cancer immunology and immunotherapy.