You can sign up with Opennaukri using an email address, or can also sign up with your Google Plus or Facebook accounts. If you are already a member you can sign-in using your registered email address and password.
Not able to find login option?
- Click settings icon, it will take you to the settings page, where you will be able to see login option.
- If you are an existing member you can easily sign-in, and if you are a new user, click the signup option and fill up the form. Enter your email address and password and get started.
- If you want to sign up for the app using Google plus or Facebook account, click on their respective buttons on the login page, and get started.
- To log out, go to settings and click logout option.
It’s so easy, isn’t it?
Opennaukri gives you an advanced search option, here you can search jobs based on your educational qualification, states, government sectors, job title or keyword, or location.
- Click on search icon present at the bottom menu on left hand, it will take you to search page.
- Enter keyword/ job title and the location and hit search, you will get a list all the matching results.
- To search jobs based on your educational qualification, click on the Education from top menu, then select your education and sub education from drop down menus, hit search button. This will give you a list of all jobs.
- 4. To search jobs for a particular state, click State from the top menu, and select the state to see all job opportunities for that particular state. Hit search and you will get the list of all jobs in that state.
- 5. To search jobs based on government sectors, Click sectors from top menu, Select the government sector and sub sector from drop down and hit search. You will get a list of jobs opportunities in that particular sector.
- You use Filter to narrow your search, filter can be used with all search options: Education, State and Sector.
You can click on the job from the list to view job description, important dates, vacancy details, job type, age limit details, pay scale, how to apply, related pdf and websites.
Click share button to share the job through social media channels like WhatsApp and Facebook. Click EMAIL, to email a job opportunity to yourself. Also, you can share job with others through media channels.
You can also place your queries related to a particular job by clicking on COMMENT button below the job details.
You can save a job by clicking on the heart icon present with the job. You can also save your search by clicking on the option “Save this Search,” which allows to create job feed, and is saved as a filter.
My Jobs will show you all the jobs saved by you and the jobs viewed by you, and will also show all the filters saved by you.
Opennaukri gives you an option to create a job feed. You can create job feed by using the option “Save this Search.”
You can create job feed for the sector and location you want to get job notifications for.
The Sector option on the bottom menu, allows you to see all the government sectors and by clicking on Follow button, you can follow that particular sector. Following a sector will keep you update about the sectors you want to get a job.
By clicking on Sector, you can also see all the sectors you following by clicking on the Followed button on top.
It’s easy to share app with your family and friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, Hangout and other media channels and other platforms, using share app.
To review the app, click on Reviews.
Blog, will take you to Opennaukri blog, where you can read all the blog articles.