Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has invited applications from interested an eligible candidates on various posts. The vacancies are announced on the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) trainess, Account Review Officer (ARO), Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Account Officer trainee, Technician Grade-II and other post. Those candidates who are interested in latest government jobs in India, must not miss to apply for these govt jobs in UP.
- The application process for UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 will start from March 7, 2020.
- The closing date for application submission is 6th April 2020.
- The last date to make payment of application fee is 8 April 2020.
- The date of exam is yet to be notified.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS is Rs. 1000.
- The examination fee to be paid by SC/ ST/ PH candidates is Rs. 700.
- Payment of examination fee can be made via Credit/ Debit card or net banking or through offline mode of payment.
Eligibility for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020
The age limit varies with the post.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer, age limit for candidates is 21-40 years as on 01.01.2020.
- For Technician Grade-II and other post, age limit for candidates is 18-40 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
The educational qualification varies with the posts. However the minimum education required is Bachelor’s degree with minimum 65% marks. To know the complete eligibility details check UPRVUNL recruitment notification 2020 .
To apply online, candidates should visit the official website of UPRVUNL.
Details on UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 has been discussed herein. Link to download notification and visit official website are included. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and ascertain eligibility before applying online. Also, they must read the application submission guidelines before starting the application process. If you have any questions, write them to us in the comment section below.