Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-I) will be organized by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from the 1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017. To know various crucial and important details about this exam, read on
- The applying candidate must be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin settled in other countries and returned to India to settle there permanently. Above all the candidate is favoured if a certificate of eligibility is issued by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 years to 32 years
- He/she must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a degree of the same equivalence from a recognised university.
- Original documents of the necessary degrees and certificates must be possessed by the candidate.
UR, OBC and General candidates are required to pay Rs 100/- application fee. Women candidates, SC/ST, Ex-service men and Physically Handicapped need not pay the fee.
This examination consists of
- A computer based exam for Tier-I and Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III and paper-IV).
- A descriptive written exam for Tire-III.
- DEST/CPT/Document verification for Tier-IV.
The first paper will be of 10th standard level, second will be of 10+2 level whereas the third paper will be of graduation level.
Centres for Exam
The center of exam for SSC CGL Tier I are present in cities like Agra, Thiruvananthapuram, Ajmer, Delhi, Kochi, Hyderabad, Nashik, Mumbai, etc.
To get more information on the exam, and updates visit http://ssconline.nic.in
Important dates for the exam:
- Admit card for the SSC CGL Tier-1 will be available by July 2017
- Tire-I exam (Computer based exam): 1st August 2017 – 20th August 2017
- Tire-II exam: 10th November 2017 – 11th November 2017
- Tire-III Exam (Descriptive): 21st January 2018
- Tier-IV exam (Skill test): February 2018
Candidates need not apply again if they are declared qualified by the Commission for admission to the (Tier-II) Examination. The candidates selected for the appointment can be appointed to serve anywhere in India.