State bank of India offers a golden opportunity every year to all the aspirants who want to have their career in the clerical job of banking field. It is expected that SBI will release the notification about the SBI Clerk 2019 exam date in April 2019. But as you know that SBI is a well-trusted brand and the first choice of all the aspirants to work with so it’s better for you to have best books for SBI Clerk 2019 and do an advanced preparation for the SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
Here in this article, we have summed up all the information regarding SBI Clerk 2019 exam date, SBI Clerk 2019 Exam pattern and other related topics. Let’s have a look.
- SBI can publish the notification for SBI Clerk 2019 exam date in April 2019.
- The online submission of SBI Clerk 2019 application form will start from April 2019.
- Candidates can submit the SBI Clerk 2019 application form till the last week of April 2019.
- SBI Clerk 2019 exam date for prelim may fall in May 2019.
- The result of the prelim exam may declare in June 2019.
- Admit card for the Main exam of SBI Clerk will be available in June 2019.
- The main exam will be held in July 2019 and candidates can expect the result within the same
- Admit card for the Interview will be available in the month of August 2019.
- Candidates can expect the final result of SBI Clerk 2019 in September 2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before processing for the SBI Clerk application form, candidates should read the eligibility criteria carefully. Here is the detail of SBI Clerk 2019 eligibility criteria.
- The candidate’s age should be 20 to 28 years.
- Candidates from the reserved category and single women candidates will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- According to the SBI Clerk 2019 eligibility criteria, a candidate must have completed his/her graduation with any subject from any government recognized
- Ex-servicemen obtaining Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate from Air Force or Navy after completing minimum 15 years of service in Armed Forces with matriculate certificate can also apply for SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
- To submit the SBI Clerk application form online general and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PWD category need to pay 100/- only for SBI Clerk application form.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
Once you check the conditions of SBI Clerk eligibility then you also should know about its exam pattern. According to SBI Clerk 2019 exam pattern, the recruitment process has three different phases; the prelim exam, the main exam, and interview.
- SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern for prelim: Prelim exam will include the questions from the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. 30 marks are assigned to English Language and the worth of rest two topics are 35 each. The prelim exam is for 100 marks.
- SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern for Main: The Main exam of SBI Clerk 2019 will have four sections. These sections are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude and General and Financial awareness. This exam is for 2 hours, 40 minutes and 200 are the maximum marks for SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
SBI Clerk 2019 Syllabus
Here is the detail of SBI Clerk 2019 syllabus for prelim and main exam.
SBI Clerk 2019 syllabus for prelim exam
- English: Para Jumble, cloze test, multiple meaning etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Time and work, Profit and loss, Speed, Time and Distance etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-output, Blood relation etc.
SBI Clerk 2019 syllabus for the main exam
- English: Spell check, Filter, Sentence re-arrangement etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Number series, Time and work etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Direction sense, Puzzles, Ranking, etc.
- Computer Aptitude: Hardware and software, Operating system, Keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- General and Financial awareness: Current affairs and financial awareness.
If you have any query related to SBI Clerk 2019 exam, you can ask us in the comment box below.