Kanker District has released the notification for recruitment of Hindi Stenographer and other posts. As per Kanker District Recruitment notification 2019, there is a total of 08 vacancies for Hindi stenographer, welder and other posts . Eligible candidates can apply for this vacancies for Hindi Stenographer and other posts in Kanker District on or before 31 August 2019.
In this article, we have compiled information on Kanker District Recruitment 2019. Interested job seekers are suggested to read this post carefully to check the eligibility criteria set by the authorities and then apply for the vacancies.
Kanker District Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
In Kanker District Recruitment notification 2019 the number of total available vacancies is 08. Here is the detail of Kanker District Hindi Stenographer and other posts.
- Copa: 02 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Hospital Housekeeping: 01 Post
- Smartphone Technician: 01 Post
- Welder: 01 Post
- English Language and Communication Skill: 01 Post
- Interested candidates can apply for the aforementioned vacancies before 31 August 2019.
Candidates need to show the domicile of Chhattisgarh to apply for Kanker District Recruitment 2019. Scroll down to get the detailed information related to the qualification required to apply for these state government vacancies.
- Copa: To apply for this post the applicant must have passed 10th Standard or High School or its equivalent. The applicant must have ITI diploma in relevant field from an NCVT recognized ITI center. It is also compulsory for the candidate to have ‘A’ certificate from DOACE and to have practical knowledge in the relevant field.
- Hindi Stenographer: to apply for the vacancy for Hindi stenographer, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or it’s equivalent along with qualifying the first year of graduation. Candidates must have a Shorthand certificate from a government recognized center that signifies that the applicant’s typing speed is 100 words per minute. Applicants also need to have a one-year diploma or certificate either in Programming or as a Data entry operator.
- Hospital Housekeeping: Applicant must have passed high school or its equivalent to apply for this post. The candidates must have taken the necessary training for nursing suitable for this post. Having practical knowledge in this field is also recommended.
- Smartphone Technician: Applicant must have qualified the high school or equivalent standard to apply for this post available in Kanker district. Candidate needs to have the ITI diploma in relevant field from NCVT recognized training center. It is also mandatory to have particle knowledge about the subject.
- Welder: Applicant must have qualified the high school or equivalent along with having the ITI certificate from NCVT approves center or degree in Mechanical/ Production & Manufacturing Engineering from a recognized university. It is must to have practical knowledge about the field.
- English Language and Communication Skill: Candidates must have done graduation or Post Graduation in English Literature. Postgraduate candidates will get the preference in selection for this vacancy.
How to Apply
The mode of application for Kanker District Recruitment 2019 is offline only. The prescribed format is available on the official website of Kanker District, https://kanker.gov.in/. Applicants must download the form, fill it, attach their photograph and send it to the address mentioned on the application form. Candidates can send their job applications for Kanker district vacancies 2019 through speed post.
Applicants must download the form, fill it, attach their photograph and send it to the address mentioned on the application form. Candidates can send their job applications for Kanker District vacancies 2019 through speed post.
Kanker District 2019 Jobs Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate of the most suitable candidate for Hindi stenographer and other posts in Kanker district will be according to applicants qualification and interest. The concerned authority will prepare a merit list based on the marks scored by the candidates in relevant discipline.
The Bottom Line
Now you have all the important information on vacancies for Hindi Stenographer and other posts in Kanker District. The application forms to apply for the vacancies are given with the official notification with the address to send it. We hope this post has helped to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned with us to get more latest updates on government jobs.