The notification for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 has been released and vacancies for both Junior Engineer in Civil and Electrical are out. This opportunity is for both male and female engineers.
Here is the detailed information of ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.
• Online registration for the above-mentioned post is opened since 16 November 2018.
• The last date to apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 is 15 December 2018.
• The last date to submit the online application fee is 18 December 2018.
• For General and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 500/- only.
• For SC, ST, PWD Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen the application fee is Rs. 250/- only, which is refundable after deduction of bank charges.
• For Junior Engineers Civil total 52 posts, 2 additional posts for PWD and 11 reserved posts for Ex-Servicemen are available.
• For Junior Engineer (Electrical) total 27 posts, 1 additional posts for PWD and 3 reserved posts for ex-servicemen are available.
• To apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 candidates’ age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
• Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper limit of age as per the rules.
• To apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 candidate must be having a Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
• Two years Professional Experience is also must to apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.
• Selected candidates will get the initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- and Allowances including TA, DA, HRA as per the grade.
• To select the eligible candidates for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, a computer-based written test will be conducted. This will be having objective type questions of 200 marks. These questions will be based on General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and professional knowledge (Civil or Electrical).
• The exam will be conducted into two papers. Paper- I will have questions based on General Intelligence & Reasoning. 50-50 marks will be assigned to each topic. The second paper will be based on Professional knowledge of civil or electrical. The second paper will be of 100 marks.
• 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
• Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
• To read the official notification of ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Click Here.
• To know how to apply for ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Click Here.
• To apply online Click Here.
Here we have summed up all the important information related to ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. It is suggested to the candidates to read the official notification before filling the form.
If you have any query related to ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, feel free to write to us in the comment section below.