The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Center for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has just announced new about the Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA) post. There are a number of posts available for the particular wing of the defence personnel. The posts were released in an advertisement with an employment number CEPTAM-09/STA- B. Therefore, aspirants looking for similar openings may get detailed information for the DRDO CEPTAM senior technical assistant job for the year 2018 via their website.
However, before applying for the posts one must keep in mind the various educational requirements for the posts. Though there are nearly 500 posts available, aspirants who are meritorious will get the jobs. The application forms for the same are available on their website www.drdo.gov.in. The forms will be available to the aspirants from 4 August 2018 to 29 August 2018.
DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant B Recruitment 2018: Eligibility
The eligibility criteria have been listed and only if you fall into the bracket should you apply for the same. Like:
- For Mechanical Engineering
For applying for this post the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree n Mechanical Engineering or should have an equivalent Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering in Production, Refrigeration Management, Maintenance, Automobile or Air Conditioning from a University approved by the government.
- For the Electronics or Electronics and communications or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering post
For any of the abovementioned posts the aspirant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics) or a Diploma in Electronics and Communications or Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for at least a period of three years from a recognized university.
Once you have determined you have the correct degree in hand, you should also fall into the age limit of 18 to 28 years, barring which you will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
Selection Procedure for DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant B Recruitment 2018
The selection procedure follows the same rules as many of the government organizations is spilt between two steps
- A Computer Based Test (CBT), which mainly consists of objective questions.
- Followed by Personal Interview and Document verification.
How to Apply for DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant B Recruitment 2018
- Log onto the official website drdo.gov.in
- Read the details for the recruitment for the year 2018- 19 for DRDO CEPTAM 9.
- Check your eligibility for the application for the DRDO STA – B Recruitment.
- Fill all your particulars in the application form online.
- Pay the application fee, which is Rs. 100 for General and OBC Category and none for SC/ ST Category.
- Next, upload a soft copy of your documents.
- Submit your application and then keep a copy for further reference.
Now only the application dates for the DRDO CEPTAM (STA) B Notification 9 are out. For further details, keep checking the official website of the same. This is just an overview of the way you have to appear for this examination. For detailed information, it will be better if you download the PDF of the application process for the DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant Job for the year 2018 – 19.