In India, people prefer to have a government job, so to make you informed about the latest government jobs in India, we have compiled this article. Recently State Health Society Bihar released the various vacancies for government job seekers.
Bihar SHSB is inviting the application from the eligible candidates online. Here we have given detailed information about the Bihar SHSB Recruitment 2020, so you can check your eligibility and apply for suitable vacancies.
At the bottom of this article, you will also find a direct link to apply for the released vacancies. So, read on to get complete information about Bihar SHSB Recruitment 2020 and then apply for the jobs. First, have a look at the available vacancies with Bihar SHSB.
Bihar SHSB Recruitment 2020: Available Vacancies & Pay Scale
Bihar State Health Society has released a total of 660 vacancies at different posts. As the numbers of released vacancies are high so it can be a golden opportunity for those who are looking for govt jobs in Bihar. Here have a look at the post wise vacancies available with Bihar SHSB;
- Counselor – 579 Posts – Pay Scale: 15,000
- District Urban Health Consultant (NUHM) – 13 Posts – Pay Scale: 35,000
- District Community Mobilizer – 26 Posts – Pay Scale: 20,000
- Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD) – 11 Posts – Pay Scale: 15,000
- instructor for Hearing-impaired Children (NPPCD) – 11 Posts – Pay Scale: 15,000
- Dental Hygienist (NOHP) – 10 Posts – Pay Scale: 15,000
- Dental Assistant (NOHP) – 10 Posts – Pay Scale: 10,500
Check your eligibility to apply for the vacant posts released by SHSB from this section;
Age Limit As On 1st January 2020
- The minimum age to apply for the vacancies mentioned above is 18 years.
- The maximum age for the applicants from the unreserved category is 37 years.
- For female candidates from unreserved/EWS and BC/MBC candidates, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For both male and female candidates from SC/ST category, the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Divine Body applicants will get relaxation of 10 years in maximum age limit.
Here is the post wise educational qualification to apply for the vacant posts;
- Bachelor Degree (Full Time) in Social Work/ sociology/ psychology from any recognized university/ Institution.
District Urban Health Consultant (NUHM)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) (Full Time) from any recognized institute/ university.
- OR MBA (two years Full Time) /P.G. Diploma (two years Full Time) with specialization in Public Health Hospital Management / Health Management/ Health Care Management from any recognized university/institute.
- Minimum of two years of post-qualification working experience in the Health Service Sector.
District Community Mobilizer
- Master Degree of Social Work (MSW) (Full Time)/M.A. in Social Work (Full Time) from any recognized institute/ university
- OR Post Graduate Degree (Full Time) with specialization in Rural Development from any recognized university/ institute
- OR Diploma (two years full-time) with specialization in Rural Development/ Rural Management from any recognized university/ Institute.
Audiometric Assistant (NPPCD)
- Intermediate from a recognized board with a one-year Diploma in Audiology.
instructor for Hearing-impaired Children (NPPCD)
- Intermediate from a recognized board with 1 Year Diploma in Audiology
Dental Hygienist (NOHP)
- Intermediate (biology)/ l0+2 (biology) from recognized board.
- Diploma in dental technician /dental hygienist /dental mechanic courses from a govt recognized institute. o Registration with State Dental Council
Dental Assistant (NOHP)
- Matriculation from a recognized board.
- Certificate Course in Assistant 6-12 months Dental Assistant 6-12 months.
- If you fulfil the vacancies mentioned above in Bihar SHSB, then apply online for suitable jobs before 17th March 2020.
How To Apply
Here are the steps you need to apply for the govt jobs in Bihar as released by Bihar SHSB;
- To apply for any one of the free vacancies, you can click on the link as given at the bottom of this page.
- A webpage will appear on your screen where you will have the first register online then log-in on the page.
- Fill all the details as asked in the application form and then pay the application fee.
Applicants can pay the fee to apply for the vacant posts through Net Banking/Credit/Debit card. Here is the detail of application fee;
- For Male Candidates from U.R. and Ews/BC/MBC category, the application fee is Rs. 500/- and for Female Candidates from the same categories, the application fee is Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST category and P.H. candidates, the application fee is 250/-
- To read the official notification released by Bihar SHSB, click here.
- To apply online for the suitable posts in SHSB, click here.
The Bottom Line
This article has detailed information and relevant links to apply for the government jobs in Bihar. In case of any further query related to this article, you can write to us in the comment box below. To get more information about the latest government jobs in India, stay tuned with us.