Railway Recruitment Cell is inviting the applications for the Apprenticeship Training in East Central Railway. Interested candidates can apply online for Apprenticeship Training in ECR. The East Central Railway has total 2234 vacant slots for the trainees. Here is the detail of Railway ECR Apprentice Form 2018.
Interested candidates can now submit the Railway ECR Apprentice Form as the link for application submission has been activated since 11 December 2018. But you need to apply for Railway ECR Apprentice Form before 10 January 2019.
10 January 2019 is the last date to apply for the ECR apprentice training.
Candidates will have more than one division/unit options and they can choose only one for them. Numbers of vacant posts are different for different locations. Here are the details of vacancies based on Division/Unit.
- Danapur division has total 702 vacant trainees’ slot for different roles. For Unreserved Category: 355; SC: 105; ST: 53and OBC: 189 posts are available.
- Dhanbad division has total 161 vacant trainees’ slot. For Unreserved Category: 83; OBC: 44; SC: 23; and ST: 11 posts are available.
- Mughalsarai division has total 932 vacant trainees’ slot. For Unreserved Category: 470; OBC: 252; SC: 141; and ST: 69 posts are available.
- Samastipur division has 82 vacant posts for trainees. For Unreserved Category: 43; OBC: 22; SC: 12; and ST: 05 posts are available.
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai has 137 slots for the trainees. For Unreserved Category: 72; OBC: 34; SC: 21; and ST: 10 posts are available.
- Samastipur Mechanical Workshop has 110 vacancies for the ECR apprentice job. Unreserved Category: 56; OBC: 30; SC: 15; and ST: 09 posts are available.
- Carriage Repair Workshop/Harnaut has 110 vacant slots for ECR apprentice job. Unreserved Category: 55; OBC: 29; SC: 17; and ST: 09 posts are available.
- To apply for ECR apprentice job a candidate’s minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be less than 24 years as on 11 December 2018.
- Candidates from SC/ST communities will get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit and candidates from OBC will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Persons with Disabilities will get 10 to 15 years of relaxation in age based on their communities.
- To apply for the for Apprenticeship Training candidate must have passed Metric or 10th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
The application fee to apply for Apprenticeship Training is Rs 100. Candidates will have to make an online payment of application fee.
Mode of Selection
Selection of the candidates will be based on their marks in Matriculation and ITI. In case of same marks of two applicants, the older one will get the preference.
How to Apply
To apply online candidates need to log in on www.rrcecr.gov.in. And fill up the Personal details/Bio-data on the online form carefully.
The Bottom line
Here we have summarised the details of Railway ECR Engagement of Apprentice-2019. We recommend you to read the official notification of the same before applying for ECR Engagement of Apprentice.
To know more about this or other government jobs you can write to us in the comment box.