Candidates who are planning a career in teaching, this is for you. The notification for UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher eligibility Test) 2016-2017 has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is seeking applications from interested candidates. The candidates who are willing to start their teaching career, should complete their UPTET 2016-2017 online registration before 24th October 2016.
- Candidates need to have a graduate degree in any discipline with 50 percent marks from a recognized college or university.
- Candidates should have a 2 years Diploma in special education (D.Ed.) or BTC training from Uttar Pradesh or must have a 4 year diploma in elementary education to apply for the position of primary teacher.
- Candidates should have undertaken a 1 year duration course, like BTC/B.EL.ED or must have done a 2 year course of NTT/CT (Nur) / BTC, to apply for the position of upper primary teacher.
How to Apply:
Teaching is a very rewarding career, those who have been preparing for the UP Teacher eligibility Test, now can apply for teaching positions based on their eligibility and educational qualification through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh TET Exam includes two objective type papers of 150 marks each, Paper-I and Paper-II. The duration of both the exams is 2 ½ hours.
The UPTET Paper-I consists of 30 questions of 30 marks from each section. Subjects included in Paper-I are:
1. Child Development and Pedagogy.
3. The language I (Hindi).
4. Language II (English/Sanskrit/Urdu).
5. Environmental Studies.
Subjects included in UPTET Paper-II are:
1. Child Development & Pedagogy, 30 questions of 30 marks.
2. The language I (Hindi), 30 questions of 30 marks.
3. Language II (English/Sanskrit/Urdu), 30 questions of 30 marks.
4. Mathematics and Science, or Social Studies, 60 questions of 60 marks.
UPTET Selection Process:
The selection of teachers is done based on the candidates’ performance in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET).
Aspirants seeking a government job in UP, should apply for the UPTET 2016 exam. Candidates must check the UPTET Syllabus for 2016-2017 Exam carefully and prepare accordingly.
Nothing is Impossible to achieve, set your goal and start working on it. Good Luck.