SBI has released Admit Card for SBI PO 2016 on 22 June 2016. Candidates can download the admit card from the bank’s official website. However, candidates can download their SBI PO 2016 Admit Card using the link shared on this page. Candidates need Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth (DOB) for downloading the Admit Card. Candidates should download it online because admit card will not be sent in person or by post. The SBI PO 2016 Online Preliminary Examination will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th July 2016.
Candidates should take printout of their Admit Cards, so they do not miss it at the last moment. Also keep all the things required for exam at one place, like printout of admit card, photocopy of identity proof, original identity proof, and pen/pencil or other Stationary Items. Getting employed as PO with SBI is desired by many, you must give your 100 percent to increase your chances. Keep your mind calm and relax while giving the exam. Revise your notes, and take proper rest before exam.
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2016
The Admit Cards for SBI PO 2016 are uploaded on the official website of SBI. Follow instructions given below to download the Admit Card correctly:
- Keep your Registration No., Roll No., Password, DOB in hand
- Go to official website of SBI, click on careers, check latest announcements for SBI PO Admit Card 2016, or click here http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipomay16/clpea_jun16/login.php?appid=0a9134ee1c0d8e24cda678b9fa770f777
- Enter login credential: Registration No./Roll No. and Password/Date of Birth (DOB), click Login button
- Click on the Take Print link on the top right corner. Take print directly or save it as PDF. The Admit Card will get downloaded this way.
- For Admit Card discrepancy issue contact the SBI officials.
The admit card will contain candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, photograph, address of exam venue, venue code, examination date, examination time, and instructions for the exam. Make sure you paste your photograph on admit care and read the instructions carefully.
Also download and read Acquaint Yourself booklet available on the bank’s website or click here https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/44978/143453/SBI_PO_2015_AYB_ENGLISH.pdf/2c81920f-4ac1-422b-99d6-b4f6a23328bb. Candidate’s must carry their Admit card, photocopy of identity proof, and original identity proof to the examination center, because they will be required to produce it in front of the invigilator. Also candidates must paste the photograph on the admit card. Without these candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Also check your exam venue address and the time required to reach it. You must reach the exam venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Take a deep breathe before entering exam hall, it will exhale all the anxiety and will keep mind relaxed.
All the best!